Making a great “First Impression”
Repetition. Repetition. Repetition.
It has been proven that REPETITION INCREASES RETENTION. Can this be applied to ministry? ABSOLUTELY! Our goal is to make a meaningful contact with everyone who walks through the doors at Schweitzer at least three times before they enter worship. We have several opportunities in place to make this happen: Our Mobile Greeting Team, our Door Greeting Team, our Hospitality Team, our Connection Center Team, our Ushering Team, and YOU! Yes, YOU play a huge role in making sure everyone feels welcome at Schweitzer. We invite you to make a great First Impression on behalf of Jesus Christ and join one of our First Impressions teams. We’re currently looking for people with the right gifts to serve in the following ways:
- NEW! Volunteer Appreciation Team – Help us thank our ministry volunteers in creative ways.
- NEW! Green Team – Beautify our church campus by keeping our gardens weed free.
- Hospitality Team – Help out in our amazing hospitality area!
- Mobile Greeting Team – Welcome people to our campus while driving a golf cart!
- Photo Ministry Team – Help document special events in the life of the church family.
- Sanctuary Set-up Team – Work behind the scenes to prepare our sanctuary for Sunday.
For more information, contact Sheila Pippin, Director of First Impressions at 881-6800, ext. 230, email@example.com, or 417-861-0861.