Theme for the Month
As we return to school in different forms, we want to remember the power of our words and actions. This month’s Back to School Bash kit has activities and lessons that focus on friendships and how to form true, Biblical friendships. We want to remember that friendship is using our words and actions to show others that we care.
We’ll have activities to illustrate:
- Choose your friends carefully.
- Friends love one another.
- Friends encourage each another.
- Friends forgive one another.
Activities for the Month
- Braiders Gonna Braid (Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12)
- Time for a Friend (1 Samuel: 20)
- Classic Carry (1 Kings 19:14-21; 2 Kings 2: 1-15)
- Balancing Act (John 21: 1-19)