What is one way you have seen God at work in your life this last week?
Father, by Your Spirit, would you guide us into all truth. Help us to hear and be attentive to Your voice as we work through this study. In the name of Jesus, Your Son, we pray, Amen.
- What stood out to you in the sermon?
- What insights did you gain?
- What questions did it raise?
- How do you tend to react when you feel overwhelmed?
- In chaotic seasons, some people are drawn to close God and others feel distant from God. What about you?
- Do you have an appropriate story to share of how God has rescued you from chaos?
Our chaos is not chaos to God. Matthew 8:23-27
- Why do you think Jesus was able to sleep in the midst of the storm?
- How would you have felt if you were a disciple and you discovered Jesus asleep in the storm?
2 Corinthians 8:1-5
- When is a time you have seen extreme generosity?
- What is your reaction to the description of the Macedonian church in 2 Cor 8:2?
2 Corinthians 9:6-11
- How would you describe the connection between gratitude and generosity?
- Based on this passage, why do you think some people struggle with generosity?
- How can practicing generosity grow our gratitude?