Come Follow Me | Week 6
WE PURSUE HEALING
What comes to mind when you think of “we pursue healing”?
Father, by Your Spirit, would you guide us into all truth. Help us to hear and be attentive to Your voice as we work through this study. In the name of Jesus, Your Son, we pray, Amen.
- What stood out to you in the sermon?
- What insights did you gain?
- What questions did it raise?
- What stands out to you from this passage?
- Have you experienced Jesus bringing about the work he describes in your life?
- In other parts of Luke Jesus includes his followers in the healing ministry. How might you have responded to his commission to go and heal?
- Confession, prayer, and community are linked as being a part of the healing process. What kind of healing have you experienced as a part of a community?
- How does the picture of God healing all of creation speak to you? What events, pictures, in your world point to this work that is progress?
- Planting a garden may be a sign of living into God’s anticipated future, what other acts of pursuing healing may live into that reality that God has promised?