What is one way you have experienced God at work in your life this week?
Father, by Your Spirit, would you guide us into all truth. Help us to hear and be attentive to Your voice as we work through this study. In the name of Jesus, Your Son, we pray, Amen.
- What stood out to you in the sermon?
- What insights did you gain?
- What questions did it raise?
Read Matthew 5:31-32
- What stands out in these verses?
- What is most challenging to you about these verses?
Read Malachi 2.13-16
- How does this perspective on divorce help you view Jesus’ comments?
Read the Blessings – Mt. 5.3-10
- How do they sound in the ears of Jesus’ listeners; the married, the divorced, the never married?
- How do you find the Spirit challenging and encouraging you?