Fruit of the Spirit | PART 3 | Peace
What is one way you’ve seen God at work in your life this week?
Father, by Your Spirit, would you guide us into all truth. Help us to hear and be attentive to Your voice as we work through this study. In the name of Jesus, Your Son, we pray, Amen.
- What stood out to you in the sermon?
- What insights did you gain?
- What questions did it raise?
- What is significant to you about Jesus being called the Prince of Peace?
Read Matthew 6:25-34
- What stands out to you from this teaching?
- What is challenging?
- What is encouraging?
“…the pagans run after all these things…”
- The pagans were those who worshiped idols and false gods to see control over their chaotic lives. Reflect on some ways people today try to gain control over the chaos of life.
- What are some things in life you struggle with giving up control over?
- Why is being in control of our life a myth?
- What does trying to be in control of our life say about our theological convictions?
“…seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
- What does giving up control of our life say about our theological convictions?
- What are some practical ways we can actively surrender our will-being to God?
- What is one area of your life that has you worried that you need to surrender to God?